Living in Sweden, you can see Swedish celebrities every now and then in your daily life. It’s not like Hollywood, where the streets with their houses are protected and they all have body guards. Swedish celebrities pick up their morning coffee at the same cafeterias as regular people, and wear H&M just like us. Some of them buy their food at my local grocery store.
However, even though I’ve been to London many times, I’ve never seen anyone famous there! I feel so cheated. I’m not asking for much, two or three stars would do it for me! I’m going to London really soon, and here’s a list a people I’d like to see:
1. Hugh Grant or
2. Colin Firth! (they’re pretty much the same)
3. Anyone from Harry Potter, especially…
5. But Rupert Grint would do, too…
6. Or at least J.K. Rowling (but I don’t think she’s that spectacular)
7. Lisa Eldridge! She seems really nice, and I watch all her videos.
8. Lily Allen (she is great)
9. Rowan Atkinson (especially as Mr. Bean)
10. Nick Hornby (I have sooooo much to say to him!)
So, if any of you who is mentioned above is reading this, can you please be hanging around Marylebone in London around Christmas time? Because that’s where I’ll be staying. Also, if you’re Robert Pattinson, you can come too.