As I mentioned before, I never write wish lists. However, I got so many requests from you guys, that I’ve actually written the first wish list in my life! In fact, I think I’m getting old. When I was younger, I used to want a lot of stuff, but now I just wish for a nice family gathering and small gifts with a thought. Anyway, some things I wish for:
- Erlend Loe books (he’s one of the best Nordic writers, if not the best)
- Simple white pearl earrings
- A hyacinth vase or big vase (not a gigantic one, though)
- Sonicare electrical toothbrush
- Nail polishes! I like Mavala, OPI, Chanel and Essie.
- Dog jewelry for Greger. Something with feathers and artificial diamonds would be nice!
- Handmade stuff (made by the giver, of course)
- Small nice things, like socks, gloves, scarves, brooches, scented candles and things like that – one can never have too many
It wasn’t very easy making a wish list, since I almost always prefer to get things the giver finds appropriate for me. It’s not always spot-on, but I’m more curious to see what other people think suits me, rather than getting a useful thing that I just don’t want to spend my money on. Nevertheless, I’d be glad to get something from the list! The dog jewelry part is a joke, of course.
What Christmas gift would make you glad?