My birthday is in less than a month, and here’s a short list of things I’d like to get.
- Tilda stuff. Nice original fabrics, ribbons or maybe even one of those all-included sets you can buy. Something like this.
- A set of decent watercolors. I want those packaged in tubes and not the dry ones. The watercolors I’m using now are of the worst imaginable quality! I bought them at a Swedish version of a “dollar store” for, well, about a dollar, and it’s the only watercolors I have.
- A waterproof mp3 player for swimming! This would make one of my oldest dreams come true. No, seriously.
- A pair of goggles for swimming. I only like the Speedo ones. A new swimming cap would be nice, too. But when I think about it, the best thing would be a membership card at the local swimming pool.
- A trip somewhere.
- And I still want a light box and a macro lens for the Nikon camera.
Here’s my Christmas wishlist. I wouldn’t mind getting those things either.