Girls, I made one of my best beauty purchases yet! It’s been said before, but the Shu Uemura lash curler is simply the best. It reaches every lash and curls it without pulling it!
Some tips I got from the Shu Uemura make-up artist on how to curl your lashes:
- Always curl your lashes before applying mascara.
- Don’t heat up your eyelash curler with a blow dryer! A good lash curler should work without heat, and heating it up you’re risking to hurt your eyelids.
- Clamp your lashes near the roots, in the middle and by the end for the best curve.
- Once you clamp, don’t pull! You don’t want to pull out your lashes (my friend once did that).
- Don’t curl your bottom lashes, it’s just not worth it.
Now you know how to use an lash curler in the best way. It’s well known Shu Uemura makes the best lash curler on the market, but it’s still hard to believe how great it is until you try it!