- The best thing you can do for your nails: Do not use them as a tool! Stop scratching off stickers and opening cans with them.
- Nourish and moisturize your hands and nails. There are many types of oils and hand creams for that (here are some of mine).
- File and shape your nails once a week or so.
- Use protective base coat and top coat when you paint your nails. I use these.
- Don’t be afraid of colorful nail polishes! Nail polish can be fun – and it’s removable.
- Here’s how I like my nails and how I don’t like them (this particular post has infuriated many readers). If you follow the link you’ll also see a lot of photos of my nails.
- This last thing should go without saying, but still. Don’t bite your nails! Seriously.
That answers some of your questions. If there’s anything more your wonder, don’t hesitate to ask me!