Here are the things I got in my GlossyBox for August 2012. I realise I’m a bit slow with this (will post the September box soon, too), but I know many of you buy similar beauty box services in other countries, so I thought it would be fun to share anyway.
- MaxFactor Facefinity all day flawless 3 in 1 foundation (full size).
This is a new foundation by MaxFactor, but unfortunately, this particular shade is way too dark for me. This is the first completely useless product I got in a GlossyBox. However, I don’t even need a new foundation, because I have a super foundation already!
- Jelly Pong Pong lip frosting in Irish Cream Pavlova (full size). Loved this product, will make a post with a swatch soon!
- Gloss Shine Serum by Toni&Guy.
- A lipstick by GlossyBox manufactured by Illamasqua (full size).
- Weleda Citrus Body Lotion. I love to carry small tubes of body lotion in my purse as hand creams.