The cheapest make-up brands I know are H&M and ELF. The quality of their products vary, but I’ve found some favorites which I’m going to present to you now.
ELF (Eyes Lips Face):
- ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. This stuff is good and very comparable to my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- ELF Lip Definer and Shaper. Benefit has a similar pen, which is designed to make your lips look fuller (there’s a highlighter on one end and and a neutral lipliner on the other).
- ELF Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink 6716 (a nude shade)
- ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer. Can’t rave enough about it!
- Lipgloss in a cute horse packaging in Rose Toffee
- Duo eyeshadow in U Crush My Heart (these swatch very well on a primer)
- Blush in Dazzling Peach
- Mascara IsaDora WigWham Heavy Lashes
I have three of these horse glosses by H&M in Right Red (if you need a swatch, I’m wearing it here), Bordeaux Nights and Rose Toffee and I’m very pleased with them. They’re all very pigmented, have a good staying power yet they’re not to thick and heavy. And so cheap, what a good deal!