How I like my nails:
- Polished. If naked, buffed and shiny.
- Short! In my opinion short nails look the most chic and urban.
- With no cuticle around the nail (that’s important)
- Different colors, but mostly darks and nudes for autumn and winter. Brights and pastels for spring and summer!
What I never (ever) wear – and probably never will:
- French manicure
- Long nails
- Nail art (flowers, diamonds, pearls, sequins, small paintings on every nail etc.)
- Fake nails (those you’re supposed to glue on) or acrylic nails (that’s a little too much, and I’ve never seen real looking ones!). The same goes for all other kinds of fake nails.
Pearly nail polish finishes used to be a no-no too, but lately I’ve broken it and kind of like it.
How do you like your nails?
All photos are taken from Swedish Love Affair. The first part About nails is here.